- Dalchini (Cinnamon), Pipali (Long Pepper), Black Pepper, Star Anise, Elaichi (Cardemom), Laung (Clove), Dry Ginger, Hibiscus, Saunf (Fennel), Hing, Black Salt , Tulsi.
- Relieves Respiratory Disorders.
- Relieves Flatulence.
- Boosts Immunity.
- Improve Digestion.
- Prevent Cough and Cold
PREPARATION OF TEA:
- Add half small teaspoon of Chai Masala for 1 cup of tea.
- Add it in the end 30 seconds before taking the tea off the stove.
- Add Sugar or Honey according to taste.
- Add half small teaspoon of Chai Masala in a glass of Hot Milk to make a healthy drink.