Harshil Rajma comes from remote locations in Gangotri Valley of Uttarakhand.
This Rajma is grown at an altitude of around 9000 feet and it is 100% free from chemicals and pesticides.
This variety of Rajma is light pink in Color and often touted as the best of all Rajmas.
DIRECTIONS TO BOIL RAJMA:
- No need to soak the rajma overnight.
- Put rajma in pressure cooker with some cold water (enough to cover the seeds) and cook for two whistles.
- Let the pressure of cooker release on its own.
- Open the pressure cooker, add more cold water according to your need and cook for two more Whistles.
- Let the pressure release on its own. Your Rajma is boiled.