Rhododendron (Buransh) trees grow wild in the Uttarakhand Himalayan forests and the hillsides are spotted with their bright red flowers in March. Locals call it Buransh and the flowers are used to make a healthy syrup concentrate.
Benefits of having Buransh Concentrate:
- Treats Diabetes: Locals have been using rhododendron flower juice as a remedy for Type I and Type II diabetes. In fact, medicines for diabetes patients are being developed from rhodo extracts due to their in-vitro anti-diabetic activity.
- Prevents Cancer Studies have shown that rhododendron flower extracts have flavonoids, namely Quercentin and Rutin, that prevent the growth of cancer cells.
- Keep your Heart Healthy Rhodo juice is great for heart health and the circulatory system and helps prevent heart attacks. The specific flavonoids in rhododendron flowers treat hypertension and prevent blood clots. Rhododendron flower extracts are also beneficial in lowering bad cholesterol and blood pressure.
- Reduces Inflammation Rhododendron flowers contain flavonoids that help in relieving inflammation – especially in the prostate, kidney and urinary bladder – and treating mouth and stomach ulcers.
- Curbs Allergies Rhododendron juice helps keep allergies at bay. It can protect you and your little ones from asthma, hives, hayfever and other common illnesses that come with the onset of weather change.
- Fights Pain Juice extracted from buransh flowers is used locally as an effective remedy for stomach ache.
- Nourishes your skin Another fantastic benefit of buransh extract is that it prevents ageing and restores skin glow. It is a strong antioxidant and protects the skin from the harmful effects of sunlight and pollution. It has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties that treat acne, eczema, rashes and other skin inflammations.
Contains 100% Buransh Juice Concentraate, Natural Preservative (Nissin)
30ml mixed with water , honey , juice or taken directly in the morning and evening. Or as directed by the physician.