- Badi Elaichi (Black Cardamom) is organically grown in the mid hills of Uttarakhand.
- Black cardamom is often referred to as the 'queen of spices.'
- It is high in fragrance and medicinal value. With its spicy-warm flavour and smoky aroma, it is considered to provide many health benefits.
- GOOD FOR HEART HEALTH
- IMPROVES DIGESTION
- HELPS IN ASTHAMA
- ANTI CANCER PROPERTIES
- BOOSTS IMMUNITY
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
- Used in the form of seed pod or powdered, it can be used in flavouring vegetables and curries and added during tadka.
- Black cardamom pods can be used in soups, chowders, casseroles and marinades for a smoky flavor.
- It is also an important ingredient in making garam masala.