Cure for Kidney stones
In Sanskrit, Patharchatta is known as Pashanbheda, “Pashan” meaning stone and “bheda” meaning to break. And as per its meaning, patharchatta has diuretic and lithotriptic properties that breaks the stone present in the kidney.
- Helpful for removing kidney & small Gallbladder stones.
- Useful in Jaundice.
- Helpful in reducing inflammation.
- Relieves Joint pain in arthritis.
- Relieves Sprain.
- Control high Blood Pressure.
- Helpful in Leucorrhoea (Shwet Prader), Cholera.
- Helpful in piles.
- Helpful in prostate ailment.
- Pathar Chatta extract and approved clas II preservatives in permitted/quantities.
- 30ml twice a day before meal.
- Pregnant and feeding mother should not consume the Juice.